West Hythe has been a fishing and sailing destination for over fifty years, boasting a wide and diverse range of conditions to enjoy in both disciplines.
Here at West Hythe we regularly organise fishing competitions and charity events for all-comers. These are always well supported by anglers from across the country. We are especially well-known for our extremely popular eel competitions.
We accommodate all types of client. Whether you are a small club, a fishing syndicate, or wish to hold a corporate day, West Hythe will give you exactly what you seek from your fishing experience, and we welcome you.
Membership for the 2019-2020 season
Debit and Credit Cards payments will be accepted soon.
Gate key deposit
Day/night/weekly tickets – contact bailiff between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week (07970 704584).
- Maximum of 4 rods per person
- All nets, mats & weighing sacks must be dipped before fishing
- Barbless hooks only, NO barb or microbarb
- No bait boats allowed on the lakes
- Fishermen must have and use an unhooking mat at all times
- Fish to be lifted no higher than knee height
- Fish to be returned to their original swim as quickly and safely as possible
- Any broken tackle, brollies, chairs etc must be taken home
- No radios/music/loud mobile phones (please use headphones)
- No pets
- Rod licence required
- Litter to be placed in the skip provided located by the site office
- All guests must be 16 years and over
- Juniors (under 16) must be accompanied by a competent adult
- Fishing times: 7am – 7pm on day tickets / 7pm – 7am on night tickets
- Please respect the club and other anglers by keeping noise down to a